DUBAI, UAE, Aug. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The digital trading platform market is sure to witness phenomenal growth CAGR of 12.6% on a global scale and is estimated to grow from a valuation of $3.41 billion in 2022 $7.85 billion until 2029.
In 2021, digital commerce platforms accounted for a 35% share of the global e-commerce market. According to the Future Market Analysis, the surge in adoption of intelligent virtual store design solutions for seamless stores is encouraging companies to implement online trading platforms. The global market for digital trading platforms has grown drastically due to the increasing digital literacy of customers.
inquiry a Sample PDF @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12889
According to analytical studies by the FMI, the deviation between the BPS values observed in the market for digital trading platforms in the first half of 2022 – Outlook for the first half of 2022 reflects an increase of 40 units. Additionally, the market is expected to grow 27 bps in H1 2022 compared to H1 2021. Businesses are effectively using cloud-based and on-premises digital commerce solutions to keep their businesses running as the COVID-19 pandemic intensifies.
The central theses
- In recent years, digital commerce platforms have proven positive as they have resulted in a large customer base that allows service providers and retailers to increase sales and influence existing trends.
- To streamline business processes, big data analytics has been widely used over the years. In the retail analytics market and e-commerce market, data analytics applications are growing exponentially to identify profits, losses, purchases and attract large numbers of customers based on their purchasing behavior.
- The global market for digital trading platforms has witnessed opulent growth attributed to the increasing digital literacy of customers around the world. With the spectacular rise of digitization, the demand for virtual platforms for easy business transactions is driving companies to promote online trading platforms.
- The Covid pandemic has exponentially intensified the use of digital commerce platforms as companies effectively leverage on-premises and cloud-based digital commerce solutions to sustain their businesses. Moreover, growth is likely to continue even in the post-pandemic scenario.
- A major use is in designing recommendation engines. Digital commerce platforms have proven extremely useful in attracting huge customer bases, helping retailers and service providers to expand their sales and dictate existing trends.
- The historical period from 2014 to 2021 witnessed an impressive growth in the digital trading platform market with a rising CAGR of 12.2%. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2022 to 2029.
Talk to our expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12889
Shopify Inc., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Magento Commerce, Salesforce.com Inc., BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Sitecore, Kentico Software and Unilog Content Solutions Pvt Ltd. are some of the key companies featured in the full version of the report.
Companies are using digital trading platforms for more virtual learning programs to better equip employees for future uncertainties. As the global virtual space expands, business entities strive to incorporate the most advanced digital commerce software into their operations. Convincing solution providers to constantly launch new products equipped with contemporary advances.
More insights into the digital trading platforms market
Due to deep internet penetration and access to smart devices, North America is expected to dominate the global digital commerce platform market. It’s estimated that around 70% of US homes have multiple streaming subscription services
Increasing demand for software maintenance, green space creation for key vendors, and implementation services is increasing in the US. A large existing base of digital media users and increasing use of smartphones are driving the growth of the market in the United States
The East Asia digital trading platform market is expected to show lucrative growth opportunities in the digital trading platform market. With over 600 million internet users, China is the largest manufacturing center in the world. This strengthens the growth of the market.
With the increasing use of digital trading platforms by urban people, the digital trading platform market in China is growing rapidly.
Customization Before you buy, visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-12889
Key Segments of the Digital Trading Platform Industry Survey
Digital Trading Platforms Market by Component:
- Platform solutions for digital commerce
- Digital commerce platforms
- Ecommerce APIs
- Digital commerce platform services
- Design & implementation
- Support & Maintenance
Digital Trading Platforms Market, by Company Size:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Large companies
Digital Trading Platforms Market by End-Use Industry:
- food and drinks
- Fashion & Clothing
- Health & Beauty
- house furniture
- Media & Entertainment
Digital Trading Platforms Market by Regions:
- Digital Trading Platforms Market in North America
- Digital Trading Platforms Market in Latin America
- Digital Trading Platforms Market in Europe
- East Asian Digital Trading Platforms Market
- South Asia Pacific Digital Trading Platforms Market
- Middle East and Africa (MEA) Digital Trading Platforms Market.
To purchase this report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12889
Table of Contents
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Trends on the demand side
1.3. Trends on the supply side
1.4. product roadmap
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Restrictions
3. Major Market Trends
3.1. Key trends affecting the market
3.1.1. Enterprise marketplace that groups suppliers into bundles of products and services according to customer preferences and priorities
3.1.2. Monolithic architecture versus API-driven architecture
3.1.3. Need for meaningful interaction with consumers across all channels
3.2. Product innovation / development trends
3.2.1. Innovative technologies used in digital trading platforms
126.96.36.199. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
188.8.131.52. Machine Learning (ML)
3.2.2. Development trends in the digital commerce market
184.108.40.206. Own development trends
220.127.116.11. outsourcing trends
Read full table of contents…
Explore the wide coverage of FMIs technology Market Insights landscape:
Mobile Device Management Market: The global mobile device management market is valued at US$4.5 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach US$15.9 billion by 2028, growing at an impressive CAGR of 23.5 % in the forecast period 2022-2028.
Fire Alarm Systems Market: The global revenue of Fire Alarm Systems Market was approximately US$21,069 million in 2021 and is projected to increase at a CAGR of 5.8% to reach a valuation of US$33,521 million by 2029 . Fire alarm systems market is almost 30% of fire protection systems market.
Collaboration Tools Market: The global sales revenue of collaboration tools market was around USD 32,307 million in 2021 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 11.3% to reach a valuation of USD 75,508 million by 2029.
Connected Logistics Market: The global connected logistics market is valued at US$22.2 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach US$47.6 billion by the end of 2029. Demand for connected logistics is estimated at an impressive CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period (2022-2029).
Automotive Semiconductor Market: The global automotive semiconductor market is valued at US$54.9 billion and is expected to grow to US$94.99 billion by the end of 2030. Automotive semiconductor shipments are expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2022 to 2030.
Data Center Market: The global data center market is expected to reach a valuation of $209.8 billion by 2031.
Identity-as-a-Service Market: The size of the global Identity-as-a-Service market is projected to increase at a steady CAGR of 11.9% between 2022 and 2032. The identity-as-a-service market is expected to reach $13.7 billion by 2032, up from $3.7 billion in 2021.
Enterprise VSAT Systems Market : Global Enterprise VSAT Systems Market was valued at US$4.4 billion in 2021 and is forecast to show a 4.7% YoY growth rate in 2022 and 4, reach $7 billion. During the forecast period 2022-2032, the market is likely to register a CAGR of 4.3% and reach $7.1 billion.
Blockchain Market: The blockchain market is expected to witness a staggering CAGR of 34.1% over the period 2022-2032. The blockchain market is projected to grow from $4.9 billion in 2021 to $155 billion in 2032.
Catalog Management Systems Market: The global catalog management systems market is poised to grow at a steady CAGR of 8% and reach US$3 billion by 2032 from US$1.4 billion in 2021.
Chatbot Market: The chatbot market is projected to grow at a staggering CAGR of 21.8% over the period 2022-2032.
Cloud Billing Market: The global cloud billing market is poised to grow at a steady CAGR of 15.2%, reaching US$16.8 billion from US$3.5 billion in 2021 by 2032 .
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR-certified market research firm and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into the determinants driving demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will favor market growth across various segments on the basis of source, application, distribution channel and end-use over the next 7 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No.: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
Last report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/
LinkedIn| Twitter| blogs