A debt relief loan differs from an ordinary consolidation loan. In the case of consolidation, we combine several loans into one and we gain a lower installment. However, it is a product intended for people without delays in repayment, with a positive credit history.
However, an overly indebted person is trying to obtain a debt loan, which is unable to pay its debts normally. He often has already terminated contracts, debt collection and a debt collector on the back of his neck.
Is there still a chance for a loan in such a situation? In a normal bank, unfortunately, we will not get a debt loan. What else in SKOKach. One of them offers a debt loan for indebted people:
- Loan for repayment of outstanding liabilities
- Up to 70% of the property value
- Also with court bailiffs and debt collection
- No initial fees
- For people from all over Poland
Who can get a debt loan
The purpose of such a loan is debt relief, not contracting the client. For this reason, in order to receive a loan, we must show a fixed income , enabling regular repayment of installments. The second condition is the presentation of a property that will secure the loan. The owner may be any person who will enter into a contract with us.
How to get a debt loan?
1. We fill out the query here.
2. Analysis of the indicated data.
3. Sending the required documents and meeting with the consultant.
4. Submitting a credit application in SKOK.
5. Debt loan payment at the SKOK headquarters.